Pages

Friday 11 May 2012

"J & C Creations - May Challenge - All that Glitters"

I have choosen 1 colour for my card and that is different shades of Brown. I found 2 types of backing papers striped and spotted. I have used the striped paper for the main backing and backed that onto brown card. I have then put double sided tape around the edge and used Crushed glass glitter (Bronze) and used my heat gun to melt it slightly which gives some texture. My next layer is backed again onto brown card but around the edges I have destressed it with Walnut stain distress Ink. I have wrapped some brown ribbon around the middle as tied a bow at one end. For my main topper I have used the Heartfelt Creations Stamp called "Outside my window" for the image and stamped that using the walnut stain distress Ink. I have framed this picture using "Decorative Oval Window" again from Heartfelt Creations. To finish off I have added a few flowers from my craft stock and a "Thinking of You" sentiment.

Products used:
Heartfelt Creation - Outside my window stamp
Heartfelt Creation - Decorative Oval Window Die
Crushed Glass Glitter - Bronze
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain

All Products are available from www.jandccreations.co.uk

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I do hope you have enjoyed some of my creations. Georgina x