Pages

Monday 14 May 2012

TOMIC #49 - BINGO

TOMIC - Bingo Challenge
"Embossing, Butterflies & no square shaped card"

Backing: I have used a Lilac plain card and I have embossed it with a flourish stamp. To soften the edges I used Memento - sweet plum. I then backed it onto a lilac checkered card.
Embellishments: Metal corners, 2 flourish die cut, 2 magnolia stamp tickets (distressed around the edges), Magnolia paper dollie, die cut border and ribbon.
Topper: Magnolia Tilda with butterflies and then coloured with pro-markers. To give her dress abit of sparkle I have used Crystal Stickles.
Here is a close-up of the topper

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card and what a nice shape.
    Your colours are fantastic.
    Thanks for joining us at TOMIC.
    Good luck!
    Neline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!!
    Thanks for joining us at TOMIC this week,
    Hugs Kylie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! The embossing is so beautiful, and all the diecuts and shapes really gives the card a romantic look that I love. Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I do hope you have enjoyed some of my creations. Georgina x