Pages

Thursday 28 June 2012

Penny Black Challenge - Fly the Flags

"Fly the Flags"

Hi Guys, Here is my 'Fly the Flag' card for this weeks Penny Black Challenge.
Click on this link to enter the challenge http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

Even though this card is plain and simple the slapstick penny black stamp says it all.

For this card I have used
Stripped backing paper (backed onto brown card)
Brown Ribbon
Brown card (then embossed)
Die cut
'Fly with me' Slapstick Penny Black Stamp
Coloured in using promarkers
The flags are homemade on my computer


3 comments:

  1. Adorable card, love that PB image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card georgina and beautiful colour work on your image...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the plain & simpleness of this card, as like you say the image say's it all, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I do hope you have enjoyed some of my creations. Georgina x