Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Shabby Chic - Famous Artist - Tando Creative Challenge

Good Afternoon All

For this months challenge at "Tando Creative" the theme is "Famous Artist". My inspiring creation comes from a Artist Debi Coules who does Shabby Chic paintings. Below I have created my own Shabby Chic Wardrobe.
To enter Tando Creative Challenge please click on the following link http://tando-creative-challenges.blogspot.co.uk/





This item has been all handmade by using the following products:
Balsa Wood
Brass Hinges
Melissa Frances backing paper
Melissa Frances embellishments
Distress Inks
Pearls
Mulberry Flowers


Below is a picture from my favourite artist
Debi Coules


6 comments:

  1. Hi Georgina, your hand-made wardrobe is very delicately done and absolutely gorgeous !!! Thank you for sharing with us at Tando Creative ! Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very beautiful and inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Work. Beautiful details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Gorgeous piece! I love all the little details. Thanks for joining the Tando Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great make - thank you for sharing with us at Tando Creative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All hand made! Fantastic... gorgeous. wish I had the patience!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I do hope you have enjoyed some of my creations. Georgina x