Pages

Friday 14 March 2014

The Paper Shelter - DT Call and Challenge

Welcome All

I'm so excited as I love entering my cards onto different challenges but today my card is also for a DT Call at "The Paper Shelter" Link here http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.uk. Below is my card for the challenge as well called "Fairies".


This is my finished card. I have used various Liliac card. I have also used techniques such as embossing, die cutting and colouring. The dies I have used are Spellbinders and Doohickey. Materials are Mulberry flower Pearls and Ribbon.
The main picture is a Mushroom Castle and a cute little fairy girl which was bought from the Papershelter website.


I have coloured in the digi stamps using Tim Holtz Distress Markers.


Hope you like my card and all the best to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I do hope you have enjoyed some of my creations. Georgina x