Pages

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Cuddly Buddly Challenge

Hi Everyone. Today I have decorated a wooden set of drawers that I have had for ages using various embellishments. I have entered this into Cuddly Buddly Challenge 'Diamonds and/or Pearls'. To enter just click on this link http://cuddlybuddly.com/blog/tag/challenges/


As you can see I have used the following to decorate the top.
Small Perfume Bottle Photo Holder
White Frame
Silver Butterfly
String of Pink and White Pearls (Purchased from Cuddly Buddly)
Mulberry Flowers (Purchased from Cuddly Buddly)
Diamond Gems (Purchased from Cuddly Buddly)


I covered the chest of drawers with backing paper(from stock) and distressed around the edges
using Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads


I decorated the front with diamond gems for that bit of Bling !!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I do hope you have enjoyed some of my creations. Georgina x