Pages

Saturday 5 April 2014

Ribbon Girl Challenge "Girly"

Afternoon all

Hope all is well. Skies are alot clearer today and the temperature is rising !! Today everyone I have done a card for the Ribbon Girl "Girly" Challenge. Please check out their challenge Blog site here http://ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk


I have done this 8" x 8" card firstly using blue card and stamped all over using a wording stamp. I tore all around the edge and distressed it with weather wood distress ink. On top of that I used white card that I embossed and used a butterfly die to decorate the edge. I made the banner using a doo hickey die and thin balser wood. I have also used a balloon die, pearls and lastly Magnolia Tilda stamp and a Happy Birthday stamp. Magnolia has been coloured in using Tim Holtz distress pens.

Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I do hope you have enjoyed some of my creations. Georgina x