Pages

Thursday 4 September 2014

Bow Christmas Card

Good Evening all. What lovely weather we are currently having. I want to welcome you all to my Bow Christmas Card. This is one of many cards that I am doing to get myself prepared for Christmas. I decide not to use too many embellishments as I wanted the Bow to stand out. I have also used one of my favourite christmas Magnolia Tilda Images.




I have entered my card into the following:
Allsorts #274 - Early Christmas Makes (Allsorts Challenge)
Crafts4eternity  #191 - Tic Tac Toe (crafts4eternity challenge)
Magnolia Down Under #243 - Favourite Magnolia Stamp (Magnolia Down Under Challenge)
Midweek Magnolias #97 - Christmas is coming (Midweekmagnolias challenge)

Thank you



6 comments:

  1. What a lovely creation! Thank you for playing along at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Georgina Thanks for playing Tic Tac Toe with us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Georgina. The image is adorable and wow, a fabulous bow.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Christmas creation Georgina, love that stunning bow and of course that sweet Tilda. Thank you for coming over to play with us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Happy Monday!!!

    Hugs from

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Georgina, I love the bow.
    Sarah-Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I do hope you have enjoyed some of my creations. Georgina x