Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Congratulations !!

Today I have created a Wedding card for a friend of mine. I thought that I would share it with everyone. I have also entered my card into various challenges.



I have used the following:
8" x 8" white card cut into a horse shoe
Cream core co-ordinations card embossed with Shabby Pink Frantage
Just Married ribbon
Cherry Lynn flourish cutting die
Oval Spellbinders cutting die
Wedding Magnolia Tilda Stamp coloured with Tim Holtz Distress Markers
White Lace
Cream Pearls
Wild Orchid flowers

Challenges Entered:
Sweet Magnolia - Pearls and Lace
Cheery Lynn - Shaped Card
Ribbon Girls - Ivory and Cream
ABC Challenge - D for Die Cuts
Tildastown - Anything Goes/Bling Goes

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful wedding Card - thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge, good luck! Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Georgina, this is stunning. What a lovely design. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Georgina this is so elegant and soft looking. Beautifully designed. Your friend should cherish this card. Thanks for joining us in the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elegant and whimsical. Thank you for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE. Good luck and please play with us again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I do hope you have enjoyed some of my creations. Georgina x