Pages

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Tilda Town Challenge "Dies and/or Punches"

Welcome All.Today I have made an easel card for this weeks challenge over at Tildastown


I have used various Dies, such as
La-la Land Leave Die
Spellbinders Oval Design Die
Doohickey Flag Die
Victorian Edge die
Bird Box Die


My Tilda image has been coloured in using Distress Ink Markers.
I have also used Mulberry Flowers and a wooden embellishment which I have stamped an 
sentiment onto it.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my creation.

Hugs XX



2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty ...
    Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town.

    Hugs
    Nathalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Georgina I love the layout.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I do hope you have enjoyed some of my creations. Georgina x